Friday, May 13, 2011
Peace to the Nation of Gods & Earths and all readers. As you may have seen, I changed the name of my blog. Today I decided to take back to the 1st few pages of my "Book of Life" the Mecca of my Born-God ('97) rebirth. The following is "What we teach" and "What we will achieve". These two articles is what our Nation is built upon and what the Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet and 120 is about showing & proving.
WHAT WE TEACH
1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.
2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.
3. That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to
understanding man's relationship to the universe.
4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self
sufficient as a people.
6. That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.
7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm,
Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.
8. That our children are our link to the future and they
must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected and educated.
9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of
(Source: The 5% Network)
WHAT WE WILL ACHIEVE
1. National Conciousness: National Conciousness is the consciousness of our origin in this world, which is divine. As a nation of people we are the first in existence and all other peoples derived from us. National Consciousness is the awareness of the unique history and culture of Black people and the unequaled contributions we have made to world civilization, by being the fathers and mothers of civilization. National Consciousness is the awareness that we are all one people regardless to our geographical origins and that we must work and struggle as one if we are to liberate ourselves from the domination of outside forces and bring into existence a Universal Government of Love, Peace and Happiness for all the people of the planet.
2. Community Control: Community Control of the educational, economic, political, media and health institutions on our community. Our demand for Community Control flows naturally out of our science of life, which teaches that we are the Supreme Being in person and the sole controllers of our own destiny; thus we must have same control on the collective level that we strive to attain on the individual level. It is prerequisite to our survival that we take control of the life sustaining goods and services that every community needs in order to maintain and advance itself and advance civilization. Only when we have achieved complete Community Control will we be able to prove to the world the greatness and majesty of our Divine Culture, which is Freedom.
3. Peace. Peace is the absence of confusion (chaos) and the absence of confusion is Order. Law and Order is the very foundation upon which our Science of Life rest. Supreme Mathematics is the Law and Order of the Universe, this is the Science of Islam, which is Peace. Peace is Supreme Understanding between people for the benefit of the whole. We will achieve Peace, in ourselves, in our communities, in our nation and in the world. This is our ultimate goal.
(Source: The 5% Network)
To those of our Great & Powerful Nation, here is the syllabus for your course of the Eight Points of the Universal Flag of Islam. These two items I have had as the 1st pieces of works in my Book of Life since 1997. They are a constant reminder to why I study and am a student of life.
Divine King Allah