My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feb. 1st

Peace ~ this a blog strictly about hitting home. Being God, you analyze everthing for what it truely is and not what it appears to be. And I'm learning no matter how much I'm on that Godly, 5% *ish I'm on, my babies still going through that 85% shit. And that's real talk, 360 proof. You know, people say all the time "learn from my mistakes", but the "proof is in the pudding".

So, daily I look at my babies, and say "DAMN didn't this degree" tell you this or that? "Didn't my mistakes tell you this"? My older 2 (14&15), Show & Prove daily that we walk through our own Wisdom to get to Understanding, and that Love, Hell or Right truely exist. There is an exception to every rule, but currently to this date, that doesn't exist in my house (There is no birth record, It is older than the sun moon and stars, It has no beginning and no ending).

We each write our own Koran; it was made by the original people who is allah, don't be surprised when they reach Mercury. Mercury is closest to the Sun, yet so far away.

You can give Knowledge, Teach through Wisdom but you can NEVER install Understanding. It will test every emotion in your body and have you thinking who are the 85%, 10% and the 5%, but never forget MY WORD IS BOND AND MY BOND IS LIFE AND WILL GIVE MY LIFE BEFORE MY WORD SHALL FAIL!!!!!

Stand tall as a parent for your Understanding, pick your guided soldier up when they fall. They will and can learn to be a Lieuteniant and reach that Captain seat.

No comments: