My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Equality




Peace ~ anyone who reads my blog know, I can be coming from any angle but always the view of G-O-D! Always forever, forever always - WORD IS BOND. That's because I'm an average dude, with my intelligence wearing a superman's outfit. I like a lot of different stuff, I love to build on anything, not just degrees. Although a conversation will always reflect the knowledge of my degrees. I enjoy average dude shit, I'm a Jesus dude (LOL). I know high class up'y muthafukas, but I enjoy being with them catz from the bottom and Godly people. So, we speak sports, video games, droppin knowledge, TaeKwonDo, working out, politics and politricks, anything and everything. I'm swift and changeable, we might be talking about something that went down in the bar, then we talking about the Math. That's me, so, with that being said we're going to get into some Maury shit exposing the devil and the 10%. That would be a hott show, right? I might be sniped by the end of my first show but, hey.

This summer I was amazed by Michael Phelps, for real. He is a real life Aquaman. He is a great athlete, a tremendous swimmer who pulled the skirts up on many at the last Olympics. He has 14 gold medals (8 from the '08 Olympics/world record), 7 world records and I'm sure there are many other honors. I don't know shit about swimming, I know how not to drowned. But I watched him swim in his last few events and enjoyed it. Real cool Kat on camera, listening to his hip-hop to get amped up. (If this we're a show, I'd bring him out and he would be my GUEST HOST). We'll young Phelps, is in trouble. I'm a 100% on his side. He was caught in a photo while somewhere in England, by a British tabloid, smoking weed. Now, I've never been to England, but I believe it's actually legal there. Just like drinking in Canada is legal at 19, not 21. Now, Phelps is suspended from competition for a little while here in the U.S. This guy went from sugar to shit overnight (in a sense, not completely). He's still doing 1000x's financially better then most of us. But, is stripped from being able to do what he seems to love most, competition for 3 months. When this guy was "representing" the U.S. the 10% took him on their back, for the financial ride of his life. Can you say 12/1-40? "Why doesn't the devil teach this? Because he desires to make slaves out of ALL he can, so he can rob them and live in luxury". In a further blow, Phelps has lost a lucrative sponsorship deal with Kellogg's because of the controversy. Oh but there is a bright side for Phelps. They (the 10%) said, he will remain eligible to compete at the world championships in Rome in July. Look out for the set-up Mike! To quote Libbey Trikkett "But we decided to send a strong message to Michael because he disappointed so many people, particularly the hundreds of thousands of USA Swimming member kids who look up to him as a role model and a hero". Well I'm not disappointed in him. And neither should these damn kids. I'm disappointed in Kellogg's! No more $4 box's of the "Breakfast of Champions" for me, I'm buying the $1.89 generic brand. The "Breakfast of God", shit, it's for the poor and righteous.

Now lets expose some real people who need to be exposed, and "ran over the hot Arabian desert". Every company seeking a bailout. Now, I know these companies employ a lot of people that our economy doesn't need unemployed. So, we have to do this smart. So, wait a second, a bailout is funds that are giving to these HUGE mega corporations that spent too much money on their CEO's and board members (who's 1 year of salary will last longer than a lifetime or the human expectancy of life) and can't afford to PAY BILLS, LOANS and EMPLOYEES. This sounds like my life in a nut shell, huuummmm? Do I qualify for a bailout? Here's where it all began for me, Alan Mulally of Ford, Robert Nardelli of Chrysler and Richard Wagoner of GM -- were seeking support for a $25 billion loan package. WOW (Flava Flav style, he could be my hype man on the show). These guys flew in on THEIR private jets. That's like me bringing a cell phone and a car note to food stamps, but I'd be the one who gets cut off. Also, Citigroup (aka Citi Bank) and Bank of America got bailout money too. Know what they did? Their making an attempt to put their name on new BASEBALL PARKS, after letting going of 1000's of employees! This has brought about my next venture, but will not explain at this time. There are many options and ideas. Perhaps let them fold, let companies who know how to work finances do the job. If you need a bank, GO TO A CREDIT UNION!!! Drop your bank today, word is bond, leave now. Next, take the heads out of these companies, put real people w/intelligence in these positions. Here's another idea, we as people present our bailout plans and why we should get bailed out of our debt. Sorry if your a shopaholic, you have to reap the repercussions of your actions. Then we pay off these companies screwing us, and then they will have money. Or, this is a BIG BIG or too, Socialize these companies. Yeah I said it. Stop these people from getting paid these crazy ass salaries, and put the money back into the economy and the peoples hands. If Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream can do so can these companies (a very interesting story, look them up).

The point of this story is, equality. Their is none. It's a hard task and mission because "They continue daily to teach" (13/1-40) that there is and never will be equality. Only that you will be robbed "so they can live in luxury" (12/1-40). Teach the babies!

No comments: